Turn your party into a Train Party at Willow Creek Railroad Museum!
• Birthday Parties
• Company Picnics
• Wedding Receptions
• Church Outings
• Any Group Function
Parties are scheduled on a first come basis, on weekends, between Memorial Day and
Labor Day, weather permitting. Other dates may be available upon request.
Parties included train rides for entire party and special privileges for the honored guest!
The cost for our standard party is $150.00, for a 3 hour period up to 50 people.
Any variance must be arranged at least one week in advance.
All events can be tailored for your group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you have restrooms?
A: Yes, there are public restrooms.
Q: Do you provide tables?
A: We have two types of tables; patio tables with chairs (which are good for serving
food, eating food, and opening presents) and traditional picnic tables with bench seats.
Q: Is there water and other services?
A: Yes, we have water, electricity, garbage and recycling cans.
Q: Do you have barbeques?
A: We have a gas grill for use for $5 to cover the propane.
Q: Do you do any party decorating?
A: No, we do not bake cakes, decorate or blow up balloons...We'll leave that up to you.
Q: Do we need to prepay for the party?
A: No payment is required until the party actually takes place.
If you have more questions or would like to reserve a date, please contact us.
1. You are responsible to watch your party goers during the party.
2. We ask that all train riders please keep hands and feet inside the train at all times, not doing this may cause the train to derail or tip over causing injury to you and damage to the train.
3. All party staffers are volunteers and we ask that you follow the rules of the park so everyone can have a good safe time.
4. Please keep all kids in the grass area unless boarding the train or getting off the train.
5. Please have the kids stay off the landscaped area and the pond area for their safety and ours.